Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spongy.

I felt like a sponge in class today.
Absorbed absorbed absorbed.
Am totally in love with Dr. Michael Wong
who teaches my class Marine Biotech.
He makes the subject sounds so freaking interesting.
Even the things he said were just some basic stuff
like introducing the features of bacteria.

Lecturers are already talking about FYP in class a lot.
FYP = final year project.
I shall think of an interesting title as soon as possible
before anyone in my class snatch my title
and leave me some boring stuff like algae. Lol.
Anyway, I'll most probably do something that is related to meteorology or marine biotech.
Dealing with hurricanes and bacteria sound cool right?
Hehehe.

Went for Kenny Roger's R.E.D day today.
Wear red then you can get another free quarter meal if you order 1.


Yum yum yum.
6 quarter sets cost only RM58.80.
Mad cheap!!

p/s Taking other people's picture without asking for their permission is offensive.
Learn about that dude.
I mean it when I say N.O..

No comments: