Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jim's birthday post.

Warning: 
This is a boring outing post.
Please kindly ignore it if you have got no time to waste.

Okay.
So I went to JJ today with the hippo boyf
and watched a movie called Gulliver's Travels.


I won't say it is awesome
but the movie is indeed entertaining
and somehow worth watching.
"So, I'll call you potamus because you have got no hips."
LMAO.

Saw so many familiar faces today in the mall.
Before the movie, we went to Foon Hei Dei for my brunch.
That place is still my fave restaurant in JJ.
As usual I ordered the same old food that I love.



 I am so boring.
Not surprising at all.
Always having the same taste for food,
same hairstyle, same clothing,
same makeup, same bags, same shoes,
same expressions, same poses.

HOWEVER, I wore a new lens today.
Muahahaha.
At least I change the lens' colours all the time
depending on my mood and clothes.


In grey.
Anyhow, I always get the same colours - grey and green.
Never tried violet before.
Ordered a pair of freaking huge ass 16mm pink lens
and the dealer said she will deliver it to me on Monday
but I still haven't get it today. Sien.

After the movie, went for steamboat with the bunch.
To celebrate Jim's 21st birthday.
He turned 21 this year like FINALLY.
He is a 29th babe too!
29 is such a lovely number. LOL.


Got him choc banana earlier.
Had fun listening to them talking nonsense
and destroying the cake.
They went for 2nd round but I had to go home
because I am a modern Cinderella who must be home before 12.
Sigh. Trouble magnet I am.

Ooh by the way,
mom gave me a new blanket today
and it is pink!!!
OMG I am so into pink now.
And I think I love skirts too
and when I wear them I feel much confident wtf.

No comments: