Monday, December 6, 2010

Being a fangirl.

Your Truly is back to the hometown this afternoon.
Went to KL for 4D3N mainly to watch lengzai-s, to have nice food,
and to be accompanied by crazy people. :)

As usual, we stayed at Jiji's place.
Had been out for 3 days straight to chase after idols,
which was kind of awkward to me,
because to be honest, (and no offence please)
things like drooling over an idol and check on the idol's news everyday
had long passed and were all past tense. For me.
Things that worth my attention on an idol are the songs and live performances.

Anyway, went to see Lam Fung on Friday night at Sunway Pyramid.

Sasa. 
Got her ticket before we settled down in TGI Friday for lunch.

The stage.

The grand arrival in a yellow Lamborghini.

Nah. Here comes the idol.

This is the best shot I could get of him. The lighting was too strong.

On the second day we went to Pavillion for Kim Hyun Joong.

KHJ as the new spokesperson of The Faceshop.

The stage. Outdoor.

The crowd was madness.

Maximum zoom.

On the third day, KHJ again, The Faceshop branch in Sunway Pyramid.

Again, madness.

The goddamn DSLR. I could have taken a very nice pic of him.


That ends the idol part.
Let's move on to the food now.
Muahahahaha.

Lunch on the first day. TGI Friday @ Sunway Pyramid.

Bottomless iced lemon tea. Oh yeah.

Appetizer. Taste heavenly with blue cheese. Yum yum.

Tuscan Chicken Melt. It became my favourite sandwich!
Very very very jeng OMG!

Some cheese pasta. With the mixture of 2 different cheese.
Mozzarella and a cheese that starts with the alphabet C.
Forgot the name.
The yellow and white stuff are cheese.
Not egg yolk, not rice, not santan yo.

The cheese pasta.

Grilled lamb.

Had Subway for 2 days straight.
Satisfaction!

CHATIME wtf!
Luckily Snowflakes was full.
But still I wanna try Snowflakes.

The original pearl milk tea.
Super creamy, and the pearls are all like ping pong balls.
Very dan hau OH GOSH.

Pi yao's weird Japanese Matcha Tea Latte.

The next morning @ Kim Gary, Sunway Pyramid.
Tomato soup.
This is the thing that drives me into Kim Gary.
Fave soup!

@ Sushi Zanmai.
Kappa Maki. Very nice also.
Didn't snap my Ebi Tempura sushi though.

Dinner @ The Street Cafe.
Second time visiting this place.
Jasmine tea.

My Rabokki.
Super zai.
Only managed to finish 1/4 of the whole thing. :S

Rice cake, yum yum yum.

Snogurt!
Strawberry + Green Apple Yogurt Ice cream.
Strawberry was disappointing
but Green Apple is rwarsome!

Okay that's all.
The trip is very tiring, I have no idea why.
Didn't have much time to shop,
bought only a pair of sandals.
I need more shopping.
My shopping kaki, come come come! 

p/s  Am gonna settle my hair prob tomorrow. Hopefully.

No comments: