Thursday, December 16, 2010

Seafood.

Hello people.

As mention in the previous post,
my dad brought us to Tualang for seafood.

Factories at the far end.

Super straight road that made me felt like speeding.
Great place to test a newly bought car. LOL.

Oil palms along the road.
And there were cows too but I was too late to snap them.

Prawn.

Ba Gu Choi.

Sotong.
Very dry. Don't like.

Fish.

That was one big ass prawn.
The one at the left was in normal size.


Didn't order much
because all of us are quite small eaters.
Didn't order crabs neither
because the craving for crabs is saved until we visit grandma in Teluk Intan.
They have very nice crabs there.
I never missed having crabs every time I go to TI.
Btw besides crabs,
Sabah still has the best seafood than any other places in Malaysia.

_________________________________________


Nothing much is going on lately,
so I have nothing much to blog about.
Except food, maybe.
Always meeting the same people,
talking about the same few topics,
and doing the same thing everyday.

However I am glad to say that
I wake up with happiness every morning,
and go to sleep with bliss every night.
Days with the same routine can never bore me
if only I have these people around me all the time.

Days are simple, but gleeful.

One more week to Christmas.
Have you gotten all the Christmas gifts yet?
Better be hurry, darlings.
Am getting the dress I spotted in Parade as my Christmas dress! :)

No comments: