Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hair issue.

Never had straight hair for so long.
To be honest, I kind of missed having straight hair
but at the same time I still loved my curls.
No wonder hair is described as 3000 troubles by the Chinese
because it freaking causes dilemma all the time.
My roommate and I are always talking about hair.
Like what hair style are we gonna get in the next semester break.

My mom says I look hotter in curly hair. LOL.
I've told her so many times that I am forced to perm it straight.
Blame the course I am taking.
A subject I will be taking next semester - Coral Ecology
involves a lot of diving and snorkeling activities
and I hate to handle my hair after every time I get out of water.

By the way, who says it is not good having straight hair
even though I look less hot in it?
Having straight hair is awesome:

I can brush through my hair with my fingers 
and it will be automatically neat.

I don't have to apply countless curl cream/gel on the hair
after every hair wash.

I don't have to worry about messing up the curls while I sleep.

It is easier to tie straight hair up.

I can put serum or olive oil on the hair 
to keep hair shiny and healthy.

I don't have to get expensive curl cream/gel,
but only a bottle of cheap serum/olive oil.

I don't have to worry about my hair after swimming 
because basically one doesn't need anything to keep straight hair in place.

I can dry my hair with the usual hair dryer.

I don't have to waste time setting my hair after hair wash.

Straight hair makes me look young!!

The only weakness of having straight hair is,
for one who have naturally curly hair, like me,
the new grown curly roots are pretty obvious.
I always hate curly roots.
Anyway I MIGHT get my hair curled again after the next semester.
Muahahaha.

No comments: