Monday, December 27, 2010

Midnight blog.

Guess I can blog a little while waiting for the boyf to reach home.
His car is overheated so he is now stranded in a petrol station.
Kesiannnn.
Kesian me also because I am very sleepy now
but I can only sleep after he get home.
So his car, please be well and cool down faster. LOL.

It was Jul's pink themed birthday dinner.
No pics with me so stay tuned.
I will get the pics from others. :)
It was like a UTR get-together.
It has been so long since the last time all of us got together.

After the din din at ISC,
we went to Barroom for 2nd round.
It wasn't as awesome as the previous clubbing experience,
but I had fun drinking. LOL.
Didn't get as pinkish as the time when I drank in Sabah though.


Isn't alcohol awesome?
The music wasn't great enough though.
I bet it would be awesome if the DJ plays 'High high'.
Love the beats. And TOP's sexy voice.

Not going to post any pics taken in the club
because my red face and messy hair are hideous.


Taken after cooling down at McD.
My UTR babes are some drinkers. LOL.
Except for Gac who couldn't walk a straight line after drinking. 
She needs training. 
Shall tag her along next time I drink. Kekeke.

Lastly, although it is not 26th anymore,
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, JULIA!
Let's drink again on your 22nd birthday! Haha.

2 comments:

gackyz said...

I vomit right after I went into mua room! lucky joon joon LOL!
Guek jia jia drink the same glass only!

Xinjue´ said...

Hahaha. Luckily u reached home before you vomit weyy. Eh I kept filling up my glass lo. hehe