Thursday, December 9, 2010

R-R-R.

Even though I had dinner only 2 hours ago,
shamelessly I wanna say that I am waiting for my supper.
Obviously gaining weight but can't help it.
Mouth itchy.
Damn. Somebody come slap me, please.

I want outings but I cannot go out atm
because my hair is now superbly flat and crazily straight,
and I shouldn't wash my hair for 2 to 3 days
so I cannot sweat or else my sis would faint every time I go near her.

Home is the best as usual,
but every good thing comes with sacrifice.
Home = No freedom.
No freedom as in cannot go out at night,
and must be back before 11pm.
Anyhow my sis and I always break rules.
Hahahaha.



Recently listening to these 2 albums.
I know Jason Mraz's is a tad outdated, but who cares?
Great music lasts forever.

I am craving for spaghetti.
How how how how how?
I don't want fat cheeks and a bloated tummy.

No comments: