Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Flying information.

Hello guys.
Am back from a road trip to Kampar
and kena lectured for going home late
even though I am home for only 1 day.

Flied alone from KK to KL again on Monday.

Why do I like to fly alone:

  1. I am free, as in I do not have to adjust my time to suit anyone's time.
  2. I can go anywhere I like. Like I can stay in the bookshop at the airport for 2 hours without worrying the books might bore my friend.
  3. Do not have to think of topics to chat.
  4. Do not have to care about people looking at me sleeping 'cause they don't know me. If it is a friend, he/she will be like OMG You just drooled!.
  5. Do not have to pretend to be energetic when I am actually damn tired.


Took 7.35pm flight and reached Terminal 2 at about 10.30pm.
As usual, took MCD and then took a bus back to Ipoh.

Why do I like long journeys at night:

  1. I earn a day in KK or in Ipoh.
  2. Can sleep in the bus without people staring at your ugly sleeping position because it will be dark and everybody will be sleeping too except for the bus driver.
  3. No sunlight so I can sleep like a sloth.


So yea.
Me is back and you guys can ask me out at anytime.
Will not be going anywhere after 5th of December I GUESS. :)

No comments: