Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Wednesday.


Spent the whole day aimlessly in JJ today.

Had brunch at Burger King with Logic
who is now working as a promoter in JJ Sony Centre.
Bought a burger set home for sis.
Went to JJ to meet Jiak and visit Logic's workplace.

My camera is not sold in Sony Centre anymore
because so many new models were released in just a year.
I guess there is no extra space for my poor T90.

Hung out in JJ and had ice-blended mocha at Kopitiam in JJ.
Waited for time to pass.
Had dinner with Logic and bitched about anyone we could bitch about.
Reached home at 7.30p.m.

By the way, the boyfriend is back
and he brought a lot of notebooks and planners back with him,
and a tiny NUS lion. 


You know the rules.
Ignore the eyebags and dark eye circle. :)
That light blue polo tee is at least 5-year-old.
Had been abandoned it for 2 years.
I think I have the necessity to shop,
because pathetically, I REALLY have very few clothes to wear.

Tomorrow's the last day of STPM.
My dad is gonna bring us to Tuk Alang for a seafood lunch.
Yum yum yum.

No comments: