Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What a day.

This is gonna be a looooong and boring post.

Was out all day to settle various laborious stuff yesterday.
Mum freaking woke me up at about 7a.m.,
picked me up from home,
and headed to BP Centre for a medical check-up.
Took X-Ray and urine test for the first time.
Was sort of nervous when I was told to collect my urine into a little bottle.
I thought I was going to stay inside the toilet for the whole morning
to wait for myself to urinate. LMAO.

Had bak kut teh for brunch after that.
Then took passport size photos and made copies of important documents.
The photo taken was ugly man!
Wondered why every passport size photo of mine could come out like that!
Except for the one taken in school.
So I asked him for their records,
for the company was happened to be the photographer in charge,
and they have found it!
Hahahahahahaha.
So happy can die.
Now I don't have to use ugly photos anymore.
I bought 20 pieces of that nice one.
HAHA.

Ipoh Parade after that.
Bought two huge bags, and a black flats.
Then when I was on the way to a boutique to get some formal shirts,
I received a phone call form the BP Centre,
telling me there's albumin in my urine.
Omg. Why is there egg white in my urine??? LOL.
Maybe I ate too much the previous night.
Steamboat mah, eat till you die,
of course have to take banyak banyak.
So later I got to retake the urine test again,
and probably I will be staying inside the toilet for the whole morning this time.
Damn.

After that, went to CIMB Bank to open a bank account for PTPTN and Uni fees.
Bumped into Danis, who claimed to be not going to Sabah.
Why, Danis????? Why?????
One more friend down.
8 confirmed going.
Ishhh.
Mum fetched sis from school after the account thingy was done,
then headed to Secret Recipe
because yesterday was my sis' 18th birthday!
Omg my sis is 18!!!!
No I am not 20!!!! Absolutely not!
After that we went home to have some rest
because my mum and I were really exhausted to death.

Went to JJ at night to shop for formal attires with Kar Leong.
Ended up he got 2 pairs of slacks,
2 pairs of long pants, a shirt,
while me, a girl, bought only a shirt and a slack.
Guys can be pretty scary when they have to do some serious shopping.
Went home, tried my sis' formal attires on,
let my parents see my PRO-businesswoman-formal-cool look (Dad said very nice!),
took beauty bath, sleep.
Okay I should go change now.
Going to BP Centre later.
Gahhhhh.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I AM STARVING.
I WANT CHICKEN MCMUFFIN.

P.S./ I got my lappie!!!! Toshiba! Silver! Because they don't have pink in Malaysia. :S

4 comments:

gackyz said...

haha toshiba in silver. yerrr. shud buy a pink. KL got a lottt!!!

Xinjue´ said...

ISH!
see, Ipoh became so undeveloped now!
Kota Kinabalu rocks!
XD

ShwuJing said...

xinjue...all the best in sabah ya..hehe ^^

Xinjue´ said...

Hey shwujing
thanks thanks!
gambateh in your studies too
:)))