Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello, my cute little June lens! :D

Booked brown coloured lens.
:)
Thank you, dai gor hung.
Your mum is super friendly!
How I wish my mum could be that nice too lo.

Went for some cheap buffet lunch at Ritz Hotel.
RM12.90 per person.

The food is not bad,
but but but but but but,
there were flies dancing around my cakes
AND I swear I saw a baby cockroach in the chilies
when I was taking some food.
Holy crap.
So I just took cooked stuff and totally ignored the desserts.
Except for some hot chocolate banana.
Roaches will just die in that heat, right?
HMMMM.

4 comments:

Eugene said...

oh.. thanks. she sure happy knowing that u praised her.. haha..

Wow.. RM12.90 buffet lunch, still got 加料!so worth! haha... Tasty or not those flies and cockroaches? XD jkjk..

If I saw cockroaches, sure I run d.. >.< scared them very much......

Xinjue´ said...

hahaha
the food not bad la
RM12.90 only wo
cant expect much
I am scared of rats only
cockroach sap sap sui
just grab it, throw it onto the floor and pijak it!
as simple as that
XD

Xinjue´ said...

rats are scary!
they have teeth and they bite!
roaches dont bite k
haha

Eugene said...

roaches got many legs, horror! they bite also la.. just haven't even get near to u, u killed them d.. haha..