Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Great day.

Got my driving license renewed this morning.
I am no longer a P-licensed driver.
Now I am a proper driver who don't drive.
:)

Got pocket money from dad.

Went to JJ.
Bought a pink strapless top from PDI,
because there's no more S size of white left, :((((
a white top from SEED instead of the grey one,
Silkygirl's liquid eyeliner which is unexpectedly a bomb,
it is incredibly easy to apply on,
a lot like Revlon's but so much cheaper,
and 3 episodes of Zombie Loan.
Felt so nice to finally get to spend!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Didn't get to watch Night At The Museum yet, though.
People are still super free!

2 comments:

gackyz said...

omg. at last got a joon joon pic. hahha
and it looks like he is having a 0% discount now. lelong lelong XD XD

Xinjue´ said...

hahahaha
that pic is funny mah
he was holding a PINK ape actually
was shaking when I took that pic
coz I laughed too hard
XDDD