Sunday, June 21, 2009

Death cert

Hey guys,
after an emotional-to-the-max discussion with my parents,
decision is made.
Picked Sabah and the Nemo and whales and dolphins and plankton.
And so I clicked on the 'Setuju terima',
will probably get my offer letter within 2 days.

Good thing is I can get my new lappie in a week's time!
And I am going to have my very first flight very soon.
New life.
New friends.
New environment.
New rules to obey.
New knowledge.
I am quite looking forward to it already,
except for the rules part, of course.
UMS is sort of strict I heard.

People!
Find me out if anyone of you is in Ipoh ok?
Wanna have some nice get-together with y'all
before I fly off to Sabah on this Saturday.
I hope the line there won't be a slut.
LOL.
So I can blog and tell you guys my life and new experiences.
:)

Think in a positive way.

3 comments:

Carmen Tung said...

i'll visit u in sabah one day i swear..
as long as i lived in this world!
so wait for me ba guek guek...
=)

gackyz said...

erherherhehr. guek u are then so far away. i will miss you. marine science. cool :D

Xinjue´ said...

come visit me kay
I bring you guys for diving and swimming and sunbathing and hiking and orang utans!
Hahaha
wait for you ah tung
and I will miss you too gac :)