Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Other Boleyn Girl

There's a freaking rat in my house!
AHHHHHHHHHH!

Last night I was reading Shinchan in the study room,
then I felt something moving under the table.
I turned my head
and immediately jumped onto the couch
and shouted my lungs out.
There's a huge fat rat taking its own sweet time
crawling slowly like having a stroll after dinner.
My dad came into the room
and was like
Aiya. This kind of rats are not harmful one.
They go from house to house. Won't bite one!
then went out to watch his TV like nothing has happened.
WTH!
I was like WHAT???
Still standing on the couch somemore.
Then the stupid rat went off and hid at somewhere else.
Maybe it is still in the house.
Urgh!

Anyway,
this was on HBO earlier in the morning.

Was a great movie indeed.
Greed, power-craziness, betrayal, lust, sacrifice, loyalty.
Glued me on my couch.
:)

No comments: