Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rilakkuma ♥

Came across this innocent looking bear in Popteen.
Apparently it is really popular in Japan,
there're exhibitions held all over the country,
its popularity is like at the same level as Hello Kitty.
Seriously.
There are shops in Japan which specially sell Rilakkuma's products,
just like Hello Kitty.
And its products are countless omg,
from slippers to cups to plates to aprons to key chains to pens to panties to even tooth brush!
Anything you could ever think of.
I reckon the Rilakkuma shops are 10 times bigger than any Watson in Malaysia,
so every Rilakkuma stuff can fit into the shop.





How can you not like Rilakkuma?
It has a forever innocent face and super cute big butt I swear!
Haha.
And it looks stupid. In a nice way la.



One day I will get myself a hugeeeeee Rilakkuma
and a lot of small small ones to turn my room into a Rilakkuma Heaven.

Akakakaka!


1 comment:

yaoyao said...

hahah..tell u seriously..i have one of dis..but i have total no idea wat he is..XD..til u tell me now..XDDD