Monday, June 15, 2009

Murmurs

Days in Ipoh are lifeless, as usual.
To my dismay, it is getting more and more lifeless day by day.
Everyday at the moment I wake up,
I feel like my life is totally meaningless.
And without any purpose living at all.
I feel like sleeping forever, sometimes,
because there is nothing for me to look forward to.

Uni's offer is out on this friday.
I hope I get the worse course
and the most lousy uni in the whole Malaysia, though.
So I can show my parents how strong my dissatisfaction is,
and hopefully I get to enter HELP for psychology courses.
Ngek ngek ngek.
I am evil.

Anyway,
went to Tasek to visit Sasa
for this is her very last day working in her sis' restaurant,
AND I had fried squid there!
I missed that plate of fried squid so freaking much, I tell you.
Went to JJ after that.
Where else?
Ipoh is a terribly boring place omg.
Did some dumb things and snapped a lot of stupid photos.
Not gonna post them up because I looked ugly in them.
Muahahaha.
Told ya I am evil!
:P

A very cute book!
Super random Qs and the answers can make one sweat. A LOT.
LOL!
Boyfriend said only stupid people read that book.
GRRRRRRR.

No comments: