Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wait for my good news/death cert

My mum has gone mad again.
Gosh I hate it when she show that face.
Like people in the whole world and even the aliens in the whole universe did something bad to her.
See, counsellor is indeed needed in this house.
I am trying to help my family k.
LOL.

Woke up freaking early, like 6.30am. this morning
and went back to Sam Tet for a STOBA talk.
There were so many seniors there,
seniors alone occupied the last 3 rows in the lecture hall.
And they were super talkative, man!
So noisy I could barely heard what the person in front was saying.
I felt like standing up, hit the table,
and shout SHUT UP!
Didn't do it as last as I didn't want to spoil my good girl image.
Haha.
All of us juniors were being good boys and girls,
we really were paying attention to the PTPTN thingy k.
I should have sitting at the front.
Imagine the noise of 3 rows of talkative people right behind you,
I heard some guys talking about DOTA and American Idol.
OMG.
Ended up swearing together with my friends and got nothing useful.

Anyway, am still considering which path shall I choose.
Will let you guys know ASAP, alright?
I have to make up my mind really fast.
Got to register and move everything to Sabah in a week's time
if I want to drown myself in the sea of Sabah.
Or I'll stay in Ipoh and wait for HELP's August intake,
so you guys can still find me out for drinks for 2 bloody months.
:)

Oh well.
Wish me luck.

No comments: