Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cheesy threat

That stupid rat is still in the house!
And it comes out at night!
My house is like a playground for it
and it wanders around in the house at night,
even when we are watching TV and stuff in the living room!
It always hops out of nowhere
and runs to the back of the cabinet and piano!
I just can't concentrate on the movies I am watching
because I am scared it might jump onto the couch
and rest beside me when I am unaware of it!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
When the heck will my dad chase it out of the house?????

4 comments:

Eugene said...

go get a pet cat la! Ha ha.. Or set a trap to catch it.. You sure got a rat cage at home right? Use cheese, they'll like it!

Xinjue´ said...

don't know where my mum keep the cage d
maybe I should just let the stray cats in
XD
scared la!

Eugene said...

faster go 五金店 buy la! haha.. buy 3, in case there's more rats! hehe..

Xinjue´ said...

choi! LOL
i think it is gone
never see it last night
:DD