Sunday, October 31, 2010

Whitening rescue needed.

Had a 2D1N camp at the jetty of my uni.
Shoot! I forgot to take a picture of the jetty to show you guys.
It is a really nice place and it is one of the tourist attractions in KK.
Am gonna put the picture up next time aite.

Anyway, the camp was so so.
It wasn't as fun as last year,
when all of us Chinese stayed together all the time
and gossiped and chatted and even sang.
This year some of them were stuck with some other programmes,
so they were like rushing from one place to another
when there was no activitiy going on at the jetty.
And 3 of us have cars, and 2 have bikes,
so some went back home to bathe, some went to pass up their reports,
some went to get junk food, etc. etc.
I even went home to sleep last night,
'cause it was raining, everywhere was wet, and I hate sleeping in a tent.

The camp was like a lab session for Fisheries Science.
In these 2 days, we have to go catch fish in the sea,
observe what we get, measure every fish, identify them, and of course, complete a report.
We lived like fishermen.
The boat was like our taxi.
We casted gillnets for three times, pots and traps once, at the middle of the ocean.
Now I am dark again.
I think this is the darkest I got in my 21 years in this world.
However it is a great experience.
I will never forget the satisfaction and the happiness
when we saw fishes in our nets or traps.
We even got an evil looking barracuda.




It has almost the length of 2 A4 papers.

Study week is starting next week.
Am gonna stay inside the house until my first paper
so that I can turn fair again before the sembreak starts. :3
I need fair skin in order to look good.
Even most of the nail colours only look good on fair skin.
Tanned skin sucks, especially when the tanning is uneven.
My legs and face are fairer than my arms.
No eyes see.

Am going to introduce you guys some amazing face masks I just discovered.
Still in progress.
I have some more to be experimented.
Stay tuned. :)

No comments: