Thursday, October 21, 2010

Haih.

Hello darlings.

6 assignments are all done
but new reports and assignments keep coming to me
as if the semester has just started wtf.
To be honest I don't have the slightest idea
of what are the lecturers thinking.
I think I shall give them calenders as a token of appreciation
when it is finally my turn to graduate.
My juniors would thank me for my cleverness.

Am so stressed like the fishes trapped in aquariums.
Finals in two weeks' time
and if all the new reports keep coming,
I guarantee to the heaven that I won't even get a 3.0 for this sem
because I freaking didn't even update my effin notes for like 2 months
because I have been so busy
because of the stupid APK and unnecessary shits happening in the campus.

Today is a memorable day.
Kena saman by the so-called Bahagian Keselamatan of my uni.
Menghalang laluan kononnya.
Fortunately it was only RM10 I had to pay.
RM10 in exchange of 4 proper meals in this month.
I've had the breads and orange juice and biscuits and instant mee ready at home.
Goodbye sushi, goodbye chops and steaks, goodbye ice creams.
The best meal I shall get for the next four weeks will be McValue lunch.
By the way, my stomach is treating me so good
it never has any problem these day although I only have 2 meals per day.
Firstly to save money, secondly I don't have the time to eat,
and even when I have the time to eat,
there are too many things to worry about,
I just cannot concentrate on eating,
then I will just leave the food uneaten and this is sinful
so it is better for me to skip as many meals as I can
to save the starving kids in Africa.

Look, I am THAT stressful.
Breakouts show it all on the face.

No comments: