Sunday, October 17, 2010

Going nuts?

Sushi Bonanza starting tomorrow!
Can't wait!

If you are thinking of this as a delayed post,
you are so wrong, my dear.
Sushi Bonanza in East M'sia is a week later from the ones in West M'sia,
and I nearly am driven nuts by all the photos of the piling sushi plates
and the satisfied look on everyone's face.
It will be a busy week ahead, I can tell.
It is almost the end of this semester, that's why.
I hope I can spare some time to get some of my fave sushi tomorrow
(Ebi Fry! Ebi Ten! Inari Boat Tuna Mayo! Salmon Mayo Maki! Golden Ball!!!),
perhaps after mi clase de Espanol.

Btw, completed 4 reports out of the 6 homeworks.
Left 2 that are more time and energy consuming.
Will be working on these two later,
see how long I can tahan.
I am bored! Cleo and my new novels keep luring me away from my work.
My brain is on its way to malfunction,
thanks to all the sea stars and anemones and crabs and sea snails,
so bear with me if there's any error or grammar mistake in this post.
I cannot think properly right now.
Lack of glucose.

Have a nice day, everyone.
Go bask yourself somewhere else rather than hibernating in your room.
Vitamin D is good for you.

No comments: