Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Confession.

Will be getting my dream gadget most probably after the sembreak.
I have been waiting for that moment for so freaking long.
The moment of holding it in my own hand.
The moment of spinning it for great music.
The moment of thinking what colour of cover should I get to protect it from scratches.
Although I am still waiting,
at least I know that I am gonna get that baby for sure after 2 months +.

It is a new gadget released recently.
Hence there are reviews on technologies column of almost every newspaper.
And every time I came across these reviews,
I had butterflies in my stomach. Seriously.
And my heart skipped some beats and there were ventilations.
I am not even kidding.
The thought of getting it is too overwhelming.
I cannot even imagine how would I feel when I finally get the gadget.
Sleepless nights due to excitement, I foresee.

Maybe some of you may think that I am exaggerating,
but for me, it is like a dream come true.
Like a child living in dessert suddenly get sponsors by Diamond company
and get unlimited drinking water for the rest of his life.
Except that in my case, it is not sponsored.
My friend doesn't understand my excitement,
he watched me with wide eyes like I was some weirdo.
I am not from a rich family, I cannot easily get expensive things that I like,
and my face is not thick enough to ask from my parents
as I know they sure are saving for our educations.
Thus there are all these 'dreams come true' bullshits from me.
It sure costs me a bomb, and I might have to tie my stomach for quite some time,
but it won't change my decision of getting it.
I saw an opportunity, and I won't let go of it.

So, wish me luck,
and you will get to see my baby starting from next year,
because I am going to bring it with me all the time.
Hehe.
And for those of you who know my mom, or dad,
please keep it as a secret
because they will slaughter me, FOR SURE.

Excited!
How am I going to pass these two slow months??


p/s  Although I am not born in a rich family, I never regret,
because I have nothing to complain about, having both of my mom and dad as my parents.
I love them to bits. I am very much blessed.
And I love you too, sis!! Don't doubt my love! LOL.




p/s/s  Had a heart-to-heart talk with the roommie. We somehow got closer. :)