Monday, October 4, 2010

This post is just for gossiping and ranting.

It will be a very very hectic week.
I am pretty sure of that.
APK expo is on Wednesday.
APK is one of the rubbish courses I was forced to take for this semester,
it is like some entrepreneur course.
So APK expo is something like a mini expo,
where people can look at how creative we are in creating a new business.

Bullshit.
It is wasting my time like seriously.
I am so tired making our so-called products.
Fyi, my group is selling paper flowers and straw flowers with lollipop inside.
Something like that la.
And even worse, I have the most terrible group leader ever.
She has the sucky-iest leadership
and I saw shitty management in her.
Even though she works very fast and efficient.
But she complains a lot,
like 'Omg I am so tired. I have two tests tomorrow and I still have to make our products!'
or 'Can you please help me to do this do that? 
My head is bursting from thinking too much of our new products last night. Omg headache!'
Very sien. To be in a group with shitty group leader.

Anyway,
making fish nets and traps tomorrow. LOL.
Boat house again.
Semester 2 was about jumping from the jetty
and this semester will be about fishing!
Are going to catch some fishie using those fishing devices we made.
No fishie = no marks.
This lecturer of mine is so creative.
LOL.

Oh and btw,
went to a mangrove area during a field trip.
Although it was torturing and exhausting
(ya exhausting is the word. Tiring is too light for that crazy feeling)
but it is certainly a great experience.
How many people, in their entire life,
would walk bare-footed on mangrove mud for 2 hours
and crawl in and out of the mangrove forest
and catch crabs in mangrove areas?
Exhausting because of the suck-legs mud and the heavy boots.
You can't stand on one spot on the mud for too long,
or else you will have a VERY VERY hard time pulling out your legs.
We pulled each other's legs out that day LMAO.
And eventually I took off the boots because it was easier walking bare-footed.
I know it was dirty and dangerous but I couldn't help it.
That is why now I am having so many rashes all over my body.
All reddish big patch and itchy!
Oh and it was my first time wearing boots,
boots like Phua Chu Kang's but mine was in black. :(
Unflattering photos of the field trip in FB.

No comments: