Friday, October 15, 2010

Short post.

Fetched the roommie and some friends to the uni in the afternoon.
Again, there were screaming and shouting in the car.
Inevitable. *Sigh*

I am such a sloth today.
Reports and presentations due next week
but the motivation is wandering elsewhere.
Am going to the library to work tomorrow.
I hope tomorrow will be a productive day.
Should start the studying for finals next week,
which means I have to complete all my pending work during weekend.
If I complete everything within these 2 days,
I am going to treat myself an awesome evening at Starbucks
with a good book and of course, my lovely Javachip.
Yum yum yum.


p/s  I am tired of The Manhattan Fish Market's Fish&Chips.

p/s/s Discovered a new stall at 1Borneo that sells the best bubble tea in Malaysia. Yummmmmay.

No comments: