Friday, October 15, 2010

Being my own driver.

Yes, being my own driver is actually a blissful thing.
I don't have to walk to the bus stop,
don't have to wait for the bus for at least half an hour under the hot sun,
don't have to stand when there's no more seat,
don't have to listen to the Malay music in the bus,
don't have to tell the bus driver my destination all the time
because there's no bus stop near my faculty.

I think I am actually a good driver,
but only when I am driving alone.
When there are people in my car,
I feel panic for no reason,
then I would drive like a mad cow.
Probably it is related with the low self-esteem.
When I drive alone, the engine never die once,
even during traffic jam when I go home from the last class yesterday!
I am so impressed with myself! Hahaha!
One who never drove in Ipoh
and just started driving for 2 days conquered the traffic jam!
Say I am a genius! LOL.
However when there're people in the car, the engine dies every time I change the gear.
I guess I scared the hell out of my course mates and friends.
I saw the fear from their expressions and voices.
LMAO.

Share with you more when we meet-up. ;)
A lot of funny experiences in just 3 days wth.
And Meng,
please get the best insurance and be prepared if you wanna sit in my car kays. :D

No comments: