Monday, October 11, 2010

Tomorrow's THE day.


This lovely finally comes in handy after the Redang trip,
because...............


I am getting my car T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It is such a mixed feeling I tell you.
Everyone knows I am a lousy driver, I believe.
I would rather dive than drive. Remember?
But well, I have to force myself to drive now
because I don't wanna freaking walk for the whole day anymore.
Fyi my uni is the biggest uni in Malaysia,
and pity me, I often have to walk like a donkey from A to B
because the bus service sucks like nobody's business.
Plus my faculty is at the end of the uni, so yeah,
having a car is definitely an advantage.  A super awesome advantage.

I guess I am just low in confidence when I drive.
My driving skill is okay (I guess? Right, sis?),
it's just that I was nagged so much by the parents
and I was bored of listening how sucky my driving skill was.
To tell you the truth, I actually KIND OF enjoy driving,
and I am SORT OF looking forward to tomorrow.
God, Allah, Jesus, Buddha, GuanYin, Earth God,
Wind God, Cloud God, Rain God, Whatever-God,
PLEASEEEEE let it be no congestion on the road tomorrow!
Or else I will get tired of my legs trembling too much.
Like seriously, my legs always tremble when I drive,
especially at T-junctions.

Talking of diving,
I am a little phobic to it actually.
The thought of not getting as much O2 as I am on the land
has been haunting me since the first day I dive.
You can actually feel your own lungs deflated when you are a few metres under the water.
A lot of long breathing is needed
and at the same time you have to breath as normally as possible.
Diving is not an easy task.
Now that I think of it, driving is easier than diving WTF.

Oh gosh why am I like, afraid of everything?
Wish me luck?


p/s  Sis was so pretty on her Grad Night
with curls and pink dress.


Looked so korean-ish!
Banjjak banjjak! :D

No comments: