Monday, May 23, 2011

This is a food post.

Warning:

This post contains 25+ photos
which might cause your tummy to growl 
and your saliva glands to be uncontrollable.

Don't want to be long-winded
so let's get to the pictures.
Please allow me to talk craps in the captions ;)

*

Helpful staircase in NUS which counts calories.
Cute!

Cool study hall with full-blasted air-cond and nice view.
UMS, when are you gonna build something like this?

A very big Lover's Park in NUS. Awwwww.

There're a lot of vending machines around NUS.

Stopped by McD in the Enginnering Faculty building
for the buy-1-free-1 McFlurry.

Went to Chinatown after that.
The place is like a Chinese Petaling Street.
Suits angmoh.

Very Chinese-y.

Clarke Quay after that.
Duck & Hippo. HAHAHA.

I love love love Clarke Quay.

Some random fountain.
Many angmohs bring their kids here to play water.
You can see many naked babies running in the fountain in late evening.

Central @ Clarke Quay.

Wanted to go there 
but got lazy the days after so yeah. 
Haha.

Nice. 


After walking around we got tired
so we sat by the river and just chilled.
Were actually waiting for nighttime
so we can dine at Clarke Quay. 

Exhausted and sweaty face. 
Didn't get much sleep the night before
and the countless nights before.
Blame the exam tensions.
So please excuse my dark circles and dull skin.

Yay it's time.

The fat boy was craving for beer.
American brown ale @ Brewerkz.

THOSE ARE THE BEST SAUSAGES EVER.
AND THE BEST MASHED POTATO EVER.
No sausages and mashed potato in the world can beat them.
Seriously.
Maybe there are but until I found the next best sausages and mashed potato,
they rule the world's sausages and mashed potato industry. Haha.

Cost a bomb.
Price of an average Nike running shoes. 
Ka-ching.

The second day we went to Jurong Point for dinner.
Lai Lai is a Taiwanese Restaurant.

This dumb dumb always use up the battery in my iPod.
Shit him.

Side dishes which came with the sets we ordered.
Both jeng max.

The best side dish EVER.
Hahaha I think I am a little exaggerating.
But it was really mouth watering.
So awesome! I miss Lai Lai. :(

The light-coloured drink was his bubble milk tea.
The one at the back was my bubble jasmine green tea.

THE BEST TAIWANESE FOOD EVER.
Love love love the red mee sua wtf!!!
I miss it so muchhhhhhh.
Everyday I miss it, no kidding.
Am so gonna go for it again in August!

The third day.
Went to Bugis.
Billy Bombers American Diner @ Bugis Junction.
The pink drink was my Pink Pussycat mocktail. Hehe.
The food wasn't nice.

Walked around and I saw this!
HUGE-ASS STRAWBERRIES omg.
That's my thumb for comparison.

Orchard Road after that.
Love the romantic shaded long path.

Saw Gong Cha so bought it for the sake of my bubble tea craving.
Disappointing.

Dinner.
Some marinated chicken pizza @ Pastamania 
in a mall beside Bukit Batok MRT station.
I like the thin and crunchy crust 
but the combination of marinated chicken and pizza was just weird.
Regretted for not ordering pasta.

The 4th day.
Went to Clementi for THIS.
*drum roll

Long awaited KOI.
Result: DOUBLE DISAPPOINTING.
Chatime is still Number 1. No doubt.
I freaking love you, Chatime.

When I saw this I thought of my SS laopos.

Supper bought at Bukit Batok MRT station.
Cost me $5 wtf.

The 5th day, also the last day.
Clementi Mall again.
This time for Seoul Garden Korean BBQ Buffet,
which means having steamboat + BBQ meats, 
together with..........

THIS.
Hahaha.
Not much difference with other steamboat restaurants
except they have kimchi and other Korean side dishes wtf.
We both felt cheated.

Last meal in Singapore.
Wendy's, which sucked.
Subway and Burger King, you guys still rock.
*peace sign

*

Didn't shop in Singapore
due to the shortage of Sing dollars. *frown
Must earn in this sembreak
and splurge like nobody's business,
if not my mental and my hormone will be imbalance.
LOL. I am tired.
End.

No comments: