Monday, May 2, 2011

Honeymoon week.

Hi people.
I have no papers this week
so I have plenty of time to slack and update the blog. ;)


This is how I look like now.
No makeup at all thus the uneven skin tone and tired face.
Plus the hair needs to be fixed.
Wanna get over this 2 weeks
so I can go back to Ipoh and ban leng leng.

Tried The Faceshop's facial mask
because roommate recommended it.
Instantly fell in love with it.
Sorry Skinfood.
The Faceshop products seem to work better for my skin. :(



This was the one I tried.
To soothe the inflammation of the pimple on my nose
that I popped during the weekend. LOL.
The essence was absorbed pretty fast into the skin.
Looks like my skin loves it huh.
And it worked surprisingly well.
The pimple got smaller and the redness is gone.
Pores look smaller too.
Happy max.

I am happy with my skin now
although there're still tiny impurities all over like scars and redness
and I am always ugly for a few days in a month
due to the hormone imbalance biatch. :(
Hada Labo is awesome
so I am using the whole range of the whitening series.
The effects are lovely and price is affordable too.
Gonna work harder during the break
to get more good stuff to pamper my skin and hair.
Investment!

No comments: