Saturday, May 14, 2011

The start of something exciting.

Oh yeah. 
The finals had finally ended.
Right after the last paper I'd been out for the whole evening.

It is now 2.10a.m.
Just reached my room at about half an hour ago.
I know it is late,
I have a whole lot of stuff to be packed
and a 3pm flight to catch tomorrow,
but if I don't update my blog right now
it'd be at least a week before you can read any of my new updates.
Memories have to be jotted down at the very day
before it fades and goes.
Some feelings are better to be expressed when they are fresh
so after some time when I read this back,
I know how I feel in this moment.
However I WOULD NOT be updating the blog,
not WILL NOT, so if you guys wanna read more of my boring scribbles,
pray that I will have free time in the coming week.  ;)

Will definitely update more about tonight
when I have the time.
Not much pictures are taken though.
And most of them are with my friend.

It was such an unforgettable night.
So many first-times,
and most of them are not good first-times
but oh well, now we have more things to laugh about when we get older.
I am glad to have you guys and do all those stupid things with me.
Uni life would be so boring without you
although sometimes you guys are such a pain in the ass.
Haha.

I think a 4-months break is a bit too long.
Isn't it?

No comments: