Friday, May 6, 2011

Am consuming 2 liquid pounds.

Drinking Yoyo Cafe's pearl milky tea now.
Yoyo Cafe is a famous dessert shop in KK.

It is now 5 minutes to 9pm
and I shouldn't be eating or drinking anything
because I said I wanna diet.
This milky tea is not even nice.
After taking Chatime, any milky tea I took doesn't seem to please me.
Seriously Chatime has the best milky tea I'd ever had.
Crazily seriously absolutely oh-my-gosh-ly creamy.

I really should have ordered something light like honey green tea.
Yoyo Cafe, you really disappoint me.
How stupid was I to think that you would have a milky tea
as nice as Chatime since you are so famous in here.

Oh gosh I miss Chatime so much.
KOI, you'd better treat me well
and gimme some quality in your milky tea.
This pearl milky tea craving of mine is not settled yet. Sadly.

No comments: