Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nyan factor.

Ran through the pictures in my laptop
and I discovered these.

Drunkard Logic.

Wet Keli, Ngong Meng & Fierce Kinki.

Sasa who can have a whole album of ngong pictures.

BBQ christmas night at Cong's.

When my smile detector was a hit.

Shaky Fan.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Shocked Jul.

EEEEEEEEE.

Puff-faced.

Been keeping all the nice pictures 
but never show.
I believe I still have a lot of LOL pictures in the folder.

*

p/s

When and how can I get this flawless skin back?

p/p/s  The skin around the eye got infected, swollen
and dried out.
I look like a total zombie now with swollen and dry eyes
with pimples and scars on the face wtf.
The dumb hippo says it is a good time to be infected
because Kungfu Panda 2 is coming soon wtf max.
Can be romantic a bit or not dumb dumb.

p/p/p/s  Going to cut the fringe tomorrow. Hello bangsssss.

No comments: