Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yo peeps.

Sorry for the lack of updates.
Days have been the same throughout the week
but I am enjoying every moment in this lovely city.

Of course, karaoke, movie and yum-cha sessions are inevitable.
These are like everything we do during holidays.
Pictures of all the activities above you may not find in my Moments album in FB :

Karaoke:
With Jimmy, Jiak, Logic (as usual),
plus Munk + Low Jazz,
and the girls - Gac, Sasa and Liying.




The pic of the day. LOL.





Movie:
Watched 3 in these 2 weeks.
Piranha, Resident Evil: Afterlife, Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore.
All in TGV, JJ.
GSC Parade still sucks big time.

First movie after I got back.
No pictures for 2nd and 3rd. :(

Yum-cha:
Almost all of them at De Garden.
Except for the Strawberry Marshmallow Cheese Cake.
That was in Secret Recipe, JJ.
OMG we have no place to go besides De Garden. :/

Bok bok chui.

Current obsession.
I want more of I Love Yoo!
Gonna have it maybe on Saturday. :)

Strawberry Moments.

T.O.S.
Their Fish&Chips suck. 
Tasted more like yau za guai. Seriously.

It was 11 days before Munk's birthday.
Hahaha.
Actually Jiak's birthday was nearer.
Why didn't we celebrate both of their birthdays?? Shoot!



Group pic.

The legendary Strawberry Marshmallow Cheese Cake.

The first time.
I like the name of the restaurant 'cause it makes me think of SNSD. lol.
Still prefer Zanmai.

The menu.


People I usually hang out with.
Bumped into Sem in De Garden with his girlfriends. ;)

I see this girl most often when I am in Ipoh.

I forgot since when we became yum-cha buddies.
After form 6 I guess.
It is miraculous because we almost didn't know each other when we were in form 6.
I always feel good being with them
because I can be myself and we can talk about almost everything.


Shopping!:

Both floral clothes.
Ipoh Parade is really disappointing. :(


Not much pictures were taken either because my camera ran out of battery
or pro DSLR users were around I didn't have to use my tiny T90
or I was enjoying the moments.
Hehe.

Raya break is gonna end in three days.
Holiday is always so short wtf.
Gonna get ready for more challenges in the coming 2 months.



p/s  My number 1 driver is coming back tomorrow!

No comments: