Sunday, September 5, 2010

To where I belong.


I am back.

To this heaven where all the great food gathers.

In a fine morning,

wearing the cutest pair of earrings,

off to De Garden for breakfast.

Came across a decent desserts shop, with a decent name,

a paradise for strawberry lovers like us.

The desserts on the menu were so tempting,


we decided to reward ourselves with this.


A nice cup of fresh blended strawberry juice.

So kaw it was like eating strawberries.

I am going to try this some day. :)


<3

Funny sign in the washroom.

RM12 for an adrenaline rush.

朋友,姐妹,都已不够来形容。

New contact lens I got today.
Nice colour. I like.
Stay tuned to see my new eyes. :)

Birthday present from the sis.
Longed to get this for a while
when I saw the nice complexion and the long-lasting-ness of this hottie.
Thanks sissy. Mwahs.

No comments: