Sunday, September 12, 2010

Of floras and strawberries.

Cameron trip on last Thursday
with uncle's family and dearest grandma.

This post is overloaded with pictures
so if you don't like to view pictures or you are flower or strawberry phobic,
please skip this post alright.

***


Uncle drove.
We used the new highway because it is less steep compared to the old road.
There were 8 people in the car. LOL.
1 driving, 2 on the passenger seat,
and 5 at the back.
I couldn't feel my right leg for like half an hour.


First stop.
Strawberry Moments get their strawberries from this place.
Group pic without uncle
because he was holding the camera. Haha.
3 generations in the pic, man.


Chocolate shop in CH.
Weird kan?


The colours are so freaking leng.


With the eldest person in the family.
She is my second mom. :)




Weird machines in the strawberry farm.
Stupid pikachu with stupid lash extensions.
And a rusted bike.


Written GRAPE.
But I saw no grapes. Only leaves wo.


Xinyi in the Flowerland.


Please say I am artistic. 


Please say I am artistic 2.
Nice colour.


Strawberries!


Please say I am artistic 3.


This girl wanted to take photo with every flower in CH.



Strawberry desserts wtf.
Can be found in De Garden branch 
but I bet it would not be as complete.


The most tempting dessert.
Look at the strawberries, omg.
Can you not drool??


Strawberries are related with every little thing in CH.
So everything you see in CH is related to strawberries.
Just like when you see Vivi, you will think of Lena Fujii.


That was the sweetest sweet corn I've ever had in the past 21 years she was holding.
Grandma bought 5 for all her grandchildren, yay!
Feat. the girl with strawberry sling bag.


It was nothing until we saw this shop.
WTH man.


Please say I am artistic 4.
In Rose Garden yo.


The pinks in the greens.


Please say I am artistic 5.


Bao bao face reappeared (Damn!).


Again, with flowers.


Red is so my colour. LOL.


Cousin bro.
Chilling in the middle of Rose Garden.
That was a really big place.
There's even a little playground in it.


USED TO BE their similarity.
Until sis' teeth underwent a metallic plastic surgery. LOL. 


Some cool plants.
They ain't fake ones alright!


Those red red dots dots were tomatoes.


Please say I am artistic 6.
Stopped by Strawberry Park Resort.
Many angmohs stay there
because only angmohs can afford staying at this place.


Some random shop by the roadside selling strawberry stuff again.
Look how tall my cousin is.


I love to take photo with red things.


This freaking cute green-eyed bug.


Cactus growing from the head of Hello Kitty's dad.
So cute I wanted to buy on spot!
But paiseh to splurge in front of grandma and uncle. :(


Please say I am artistic 7.
I like cactus!


Last stop.
To buy strawberries, sweet corns and some fresh vege.
Was nomming chocolate-coated strawberry.


Limited edition of Rocky.
Jeng to the max!
Got strawberry flakes under the strawberry cream.

***

Okay that's all.
Eyes tired? Muahahahaha.

Another version of Cameron trip post in HERE.

No comments: