Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tiny thoughts in my head.

Dark circles got really obvious
compared to last sembreak.
Shall turn in before 11 every night starting on next Monday
because I am going to leave this coming nights for partay. :D
Plus plus plus got to get some eye masks.
And survey on eye creams!

Have to remind myself to bring my shades and
my Prince-of-Tennis Adidas cap with me to Sabah.
Cap is for protecting my face from the sun when I am out at the sea
because we will be going out fishing with the fishermen after this raya break.
Shades is for protecting my eyes when I drive in Sabah. :D

Drove to Mcd yesterday and Kg. Simee today.
And drove around the neighbourhood.
Mom was worried because I still have not mastered the clutch completely.
The engine often died at crossroads and T-junctions wth.
But I am okay now and I feel confident when I drive.
No more phobia.

Have to get a small hair dryer before leaving Ipoh.
Am depending on hair dryer since I got the haircut.
Natural curly hair is a disaster.

Kate's pencil eyeliner does me no good.
The worse pencil eyeliner I've ever used.
Poorer than SilkyGirl's.
Shame on you, Kate!

I HAVE TO have maggi goreng and bak kut teh before I leave.
Salem, anyone? :)

I just don't have any fate with any of my purchased key chains.
They will be spoilt eventually.
My pink female Stitch lost both of her legs in my bag
after I hung it on the camera for 2 days.
My cute doll with 2 cute buns too.
Left me speechless.

I lost my camera pouch.
Where to get nice ones in Ipoh?

I wanna go clubbing on Friday night
but my dad just warned me not to go out at night.
Now I don't know what to do.
Gac, can you come back from Melbourne and sneak me out again, pleash?

No comments: