Sunday, September 19, 2010

An awesome night out.

Am going to take Yoyo bus to LCCT at 3a.m. later.
It is almost 11p.m. right now
and I am kind of short of time here
so I will just let the pictures do the talking alright.

Camwhore requested by the camwhore queen.
Was waiting for the boyfie.


First time visiting Wong Kok.
The food was OKAY 
but I think Kim Gary is way better.
A friend said their cheese baked rice is nice.
Will try it next time yay.


Happy hippo.
Because got food to eat later.
LOL.


I ordered don't-know-what prawn mee.
So so.


Hippo ordered fried rice thingy.
Not nice urghh.




Strawberry Moments next.

Mango Passion or something.
SUPERBLY DISGUSTING.
The strawberries and passion fruits were so sour
and the mango pudding was actually 
those regular pudding we can get from the supermarket.
Felt cheated!

Oval De Garden.
A new pub at the first floor of De Garden.
I think the place is related with the Airport.
Maybe both places are owned by the same boss.

Wanted to go to the Airport at first 
but it was full so we moved to Oval.
And surprisingly that place was awesome.
Better than Airport even.
The ambiance was awe-awe-awe-awesome.


Carlsberg Tuborg.


German black beer.


German white beer.


Carlsberg.


Alcoholic's second round.
A freaking GOOD Belgium beer.


Second round also.
Another German beer.


Logic's order.
This was the bomb!
My favourite of the night.
Am so gonna order this Belgium beer during my next visit.
JENG TO THE MAX.
The nicest drink on the table I swear!!








My uncle saw this pic in my FB album.
He called and said
'You guys got fu qi xiang. 
Same nose same mouth.'
LMAO.


Sat at the table JUST beside the stage.
Because the place was quite full that night.




Love the face after taking alcohol.
Blush can never give that natural red.


Proven POSES are important in order to get nice pics. :D


The lengzai-s lacking Jimmy.


Hong bok bok. Look at the neck omg.
Saya suka.
This is the face showing satisfaction.
I loveeeeeee alcohol.

No comments: