Saturday, June 19, 2010

Updates.

Hola chicos.

The line has been a biatch today.
I couldn't even connect to the Internet in my room,
so here I am, downstairs in the study room,
to update the blog 'cause I know you guys miss me. :D

My current life has been mainly about food, outings, and more food
if you read my previous blog entries.
I think I am gonna stop posting food pic for a while
unless you guys want to see some food that you can only find in Malaysia.
Feel free to tell me what do you wanna see in this blog aite.

There was an outing with the guys after work on Friday.
Chilled at this new place called TOS located in De Garden.
Its concept is almost the same as any other boring kopitiams all over Malaysia,
except for the nice and cool ambiance.


And I discovered my liking for UNO Stacko at that very night LOL.


The next day after the last day of work (YAY!),
headed to Kampar with the crazy SS girls
to meet the other 2 crazy SS girls for our supposed-to-be a barbeque plan.
Bought the food and stuff needed from the only shopping mall in Kampar
and I happened to see some weird stuff selling there.


This was the weirdest name for chocolates I've ever seen.
ASS-SHAPED chocolate wtf.


The no-more-gam-mou Meng.
This is the only place you can see this girl's new look.
Muahahaha.



Some aunties chosing food.



We went out in the evening, at around 6pm,
found a great spot for barbeque,
then started to work on the charcoals.


Until the sun went down.


Then, all of a sudden, really unluckily,


it rained. Heavily. Wtf.
The sudden shower of rain soaked some of them,
and so they went back to the room to change,
while the four of us headed to a steamboat restaurant nearby.
Hence, our barbeque night turned into a steamboat night.
My third steamboat dinner in this holiday omg.








At night we went out for pool session.
My first time playing,
and hell, it was fun and addictive!
I enjoyed poking the white ball
even though Sasa, who was also a beginner, and I, made the white ball
dropped into the holes for like 6 to 7 times. Hahaha.
The colourful pool balls somehow made me think of bowling.
I miss playing bowling and washing the bowling drains. LOL.


********

There are always unwanted incidents and obstacles in life,
but there is no hardship solving them,
because all of us knew we have each other's support
and no one will ever give up on the other six
even though we are all over the country
and we can only meet not more than 10 times a year.

It is really amazing that
seven individuals with different characteristics, family backgrounds, hobbies,
expertise, heights, and sizes,
could come together and form a bond that is so hard to be broken.
And it is really amazing that
no matter how hard other people tried to join us,
they would never fit in.
From the beginning till the end,
it is always the seven of us.

We are unbeatable,
as unbeatable as S.H.E,
and are more unbeatable than SJ.  :D

About how much I love you guys and how much you guys mean to me,
it is needless to say anymore
because all of us knew it from the very start
when the 7 of us secretly vowed to be together until the last breath,
when we got our friendship rings,
when we shared secrets and thoughts during every sleepover,
and when the 7 of us hugged and cried in the karaoke
everytime the song 'Laopo' was playing.

Every moment with you guys is unforgettable.
All 6 of you are irreplaceable.
XOXO.

No comments: