Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Men's loyal friends.

Marley & Me was on StarMovies.
My second time watching, but still, teared.

I've always wanted to have a dog
but living in a family with a Virgo mom just doesn't help.
When I was young, I've tried to ask my mom to get us a dog
for so many times until I gave up when I was like 11 or 12.
I know this dream of mine will never come true
unless I leave my parents and live on my own,
which I am looking forward to.
Of course it doesn't mean abandoning my parents.
I am still a daddy's girl,
my family will always be my priority no matter what.

Talking about dogs,
the family living next door has a friendly, golden Labrador which doesn't bark,
and it has the most innocent face I've ever seen on a dog in my whole life.
It would looked at my sis and I with that big innocent dark eyes
whenever we got out of the house for school or tuitions.
I like that dog very much.
It always makes us smile by just looking at it.

That family should feel lucky to have such a nice dog,
but they started to ignore it after they bought a noisy dog from somewhere,
and they even placed it in a tiny space at the backyard.
They never walked the dog since then,
and they seldom bathed it even, until it smelled wtf.
And that's when my mom started to hate that dog due to the stench.
It wasn't its fault.
It was unlucky because it has got such lousy owners.

What makes me hate that family to the max now,
is that they have already moved to a new house,
they brought that stupid noisy dog with them,
but left this Labrador here,
and it said to be guarding their empty house and to scare the thieves away.
HELLO???
Do you guys freaking have brains?????
That dog doesn't even bark!
How is it supposed to scare the thieves away??
Look at them with those watery eyes, hoping them to walk away ahh??
That is the lamest excuse ever.
I heard that they have thought of giving away the Labrador
or throwing it away, I am not sure,
probably throwing it away because they are all heartless people,
but their youngest daughter insisted to let it stay.
So now they left it here alone,
what's the difference of losing it a few years ago and now?
Now the Labrador lies on the doorstep everyday,
and it seems hungry because sometimes it looks at us with that pity and watery eyes.
But my mom doesn't allow us to feed it
because she hates that smell on the dog
and she wants it to be as far as it could from our house.
Sighhhhh. What should we do?
Sis thought of calling the SPCA or something like that
to take away the dog,
at least it doesn't have to be starving again.
But mom says the owner comes back once in a while to feed it
so it is still considered as their pet wtf.

I hate that family for treating their dog that way.
Hate them to the max-est.
Somehow I hope they read this,
and start to treat the dog better.
It is old now, might die any moment.
So please appreciate it like how you appreciate that stupid noisy dog.
My sis and I are so heartbroken to see it so weak.

That family should totally watch Toy Story 3
and learn the word appreciation from Andy.
By the way,
Toy Story 3 is surprisingly a great movie.
Laughed the hell out of me in the cinema.
Watching it with the right people is the bonus. 

No comments: