Monday, June 21, 2010

Pieces.


Went JJ for lunch.
Saw hell loads of familiar faces.
Bumped into PhooiLing who was choosing cosmetics in Watson with her Alex.
She was holding my nightmare Kate's eyebrow pencil.
So I was like
'OH HELLO. Eh choose CAREFULLY don't buy the wrong stuff!'
Then I walked away 'cause she didn't have time for me. LOL.

**
Foon Hei Dei again.
Fell in love with their Guai Ling Gou.



**

Saw a fascinating book in Popular with an interesting title.


The book cover with my screwed-up nails.
There is a quote in the book that says,

When a woman marries, she expects the three S's :
sensitivity, sincerity, and sharing.
What does she get? The three B's :
burps, body odor, and beer breath.


LMAO on the spot.
There are facts of men and women in the book,
mostly about sex, and many of them are criticizing men.
I read 10 lies men would tell aloud to the bf and he was like
'Those facts are biased. What a rubbish book.'
And he blamed me for teaching him bad things wtf.
As if he wasn't interested with the book also. CHEH.
I want that book man!
Super funny lo.

**

Loving today's hair. And my sis' purple sleeveless top.


Trying to be sexy but failed max wtf.
Screw chapped lips.

No comments: