Sunday, June 6, 2010

A hungry man is an angry man.

Boring Sunday.
Parents went for body massage in Pengkalan.
Sis went for singing session with her kaki.
I stayed in my room for the whole day watching stuff on PPS.
So lifeless,
but I reckon it was the best thing to do on a school-holiday Sunday
as there's not a single corner in Ipoh which wasn't filled with homosapiens,
especially students, my sis is one of them,
who go gaga and swear to play the hell outta them during school holidays.
Squeezing through the crowd to get into Watson/Body Shop/Sasa
is the last thing I wanted to go though today.

Went for Bak Kut Teh just now!


Everything in this cute pot is now digesting in my stomach peacefully.
Muahahahaha.


Yum yum yum.

Will be boyfriendless for another week.
Who else is still in Ipoh?
Let's hang out and chill.
I think I am going to call the SS for another dim sum breakfast session.
Only 1 breakfast with dim sum really couldn't satisfy me.

Anyway, claypot chicken rice and my dear gei giok tomorrow!!!!

No comments: