Monday, June 21, 2010

Football stuff.

In my opinion,
men are seriously cute when they are watching football matches.

Dinner with the parents in a nearby coffee shop.
All the men, even little boys, including my dad,
couldn't take their eyes off  the only tiny TV on the wall
because there was a match of Portugal vs. North Korea.

When somebody misses a goal,
you can hear sighs and cursings,
and the Indians raise their right hands in a what-that-guy-is-doing manner.
Crazily amusing.

I was once a football fan, not a crazy one though.
I used to wake up in the middle of the night
just to catch that England vs. Germany match on TV,
and texted my friend to discuss about the match.
Now that's all past tense,
not because I do not like football anymore,
but because there is nobody for me to text with during the match,
and it makes the whole football thingie so dull and boring.
Miss those days, somehow. :)

Maybe I should call the guys up,
and watch some football matches with them in mamak.
Experience the scream of the crowd when somebody wins a goal. :)

No comments: