Monday, June 7, 2010

Fat Monday.


EAT was the only thing I did today.
Took shit loads of pictures of food.

Here we go.

Breakfast : Dim sum @ Yuk Fuk Moon.

Ma Chi. 
The black thing is the black sesame filling. 
Damn jeng to the max.

Har Mai. 
Super big!

Har Guin.

Siu Mai.

YELLOWNESS. 
I dare say they serve the best egg tarts in Ipoh. 
Melted once it was put into the mouth.

Har Gao
Super big also!
Prawns so cheap in Ipoh meh?
Every prawn stuff is so freaking big.
And I swear there were at least 3 to 4 5 to 6 prawns inside.

A closer view of Har Gao.


Lunch : HongKong food @ Foon Hei Dei.

Driver of the day. 


My Honey Peach Greentea. HEAVEN.
Sis ordered lemon juice, she said it was hell. LOL.

Sandwich
Light lunch cuz ate too much dim sum.


Dinner : Claypot chicken rice @ K10.

Gai geok.

Forgot to take picture of the pot when it arrived
so took the pic of the chicken in my plate.

Do you feel lucky to be an Ipoh Mali now?
Muahahaha.


See, eat till lips also cracked liao.
I am such a fat but lucky girl.

More to come.
Guys, tell me what local food do you miss.
I take pictures and eat for you. :)

No comments: