Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tagged by Eugene.

1. Do you have secrets?
Of course. Everyone has.

2. Do you ever try a few days do not eat anythings?
Nooooooo. My dad wouldn't let me do so 'cause I am already like chopsticks according to him. Haha.

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Yes yes yes yes! Please let time flies. I can't wait to get busy again! I am tired of sleeping. XD

4. Coffee or more coffee?
Neither. I prefer tea. =)

6.laughter, or forever smiles?
Laughter.

7. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
Both are equally important k. Hehe.

8. The person you like is already attached, what would you do?
Be friends.

9. What made you smile today?
The incredibly cute Elmo in JJ.

10. Angelic or Devilish?
In between.

11.How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Working like a cow to earn more cash for shopping. Haha.

12.Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family.

13.What is the most important thing in life?
Food. And water.

14.Are you single or attached?
Attached.

15. What is your favorite color?
Red and black, I suppose.

16. What is your wish?
Get a great course in a great uni.

17. Have you wondered what will happened afterlife?
Heaven or hell. LOLx.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
I may forgive but it is kind of hard to forget.

19. Which do you prefer? Spending more time with Family members or the close/understandable ones?
Depends.

20. 5 people you're gonna tag:
Gack, Yean, sis the Spidey, Johnny, Julia. XD


Okay,
I shall go have my dinner in front of the TV now.
Weeee.

No comments: