Thursday, March 12, 2009

The beginning

I am back in one piece.
Thanks for all your concern.
I appreciate it genuinely.
This is still the happy lady who can go all cuckoo whenever Wilber is on TV.
Oh, and when Big Bang is on TV too.
Haha.

To tell you the truth,
I have been eating and sleeping a lot in the last two days.
Was happily having sushi with my girls that afternoon,
and laughing so hard about avril lavigne and stuff
when my dad was so worried of me feeling upset about the results.
Yeah I did feel a little disappointed
because of that bloody chemistry,
but I reckon I am already very lucky to get that grade
compared to those I got in school exams.
LOL.

Been thinking a lot lately
about the alternative paths
as pharmacy is almost unlikely to get anymore.
I am considering private U as well,
and I am very glad to have both my parents supporting my decision,
although they tried really hard to persuade me into taking teaching.
Ish.

To friends who are still mourning for their results,
cheer up cheer up cheer up!
It is just a paper,
like what the legendary Mr.Chua says,
use it as toilet paper and flush it down the toilet!
Haha.
Just joking.
Maybe you could make a copy of it and flush away that copy.
It'd be better this way.
LOL.

Be optimistic and look forward.
The world is waiting for you, guys!
Don't get beaten by that four little alphabets.
Wish you guys and myself all the best.


Smileeeeeeeeee.

2 comments:

cmeng said...

HAHAHA..
arvil lavigne..
its da one n only thing tat can mek me laugh nw XD

Xinjue´ said...

hahahaha
yaya
i tink i already can laugh when i pass by sushi king