Saturday, March 21, 2009

Boring.

Like there's nowhere to go besides JJ.
Everytime I go out,
it will be JJ.
Super duper boring already.

Anyway,
there was line-dancing today in the mall.

Luckily.
If not I would be found dead in the middle of my shopping
due to boredom.
At least I could get myself a strawberry sundae
and watch uncles turning rounds and shaking their butts.

My dad should definitely join them.
Then he doesn't have to cha cha all alone in the living room.

Saw so many familiar faces today.
And everyone was like looking around me when they saw me,
then asked: 'Alone ar? Where's your boy?'
My answer will always be the same. Now and always.
'Taiwan lo.'
People will be like: 'HUH?'
'PanWeiBo mah.'
Then they will try to kill me with their glares.
All the time people ask me the same question.
Why ar??
LOL.

Yeap I was all alone in JJ today.
So again,
I went to MPH for some free magazines-reading sessions,
and that was when I saw this gladiators!

Calling so loud to me!
'Come and get me, come and get me!!!!!!!!!!'
And it is only RM39.90!
But only available in Sungei Wang.
Such a tragedy.

2 comments:

johnny said...

u wear gladiators 1 meh?
macam never see before dy?
=P

Xinjue´ said...

yala
am thinking of having more
haha

we didnt c each other for sooooo long okay
of coz u never c b4
=.=