Friday, March 6, 2009

Such a joyful day.

Finally I was out of the house for one afternoon.
Was so relaxed when I saw the crowd and the shops
and I felt the joy inside me
because I could hear nice books on the MPH shelves
and gorgeous clothes in PDI calling for me.

*******************************************************

Don't get cheated by the cool poster and the characters' stylish costumes.
The whole movie was so freaking boring, and so long,
I didn't even know what it was talking about in the freaking 3 hours,
not until the end,
when the bad guy admitted that were his plans and all.
And the ending was so not cool.
All I saw in the movie were violence, sex,
a lot of all these physics stuff and more violence.
For God's sake.
Quite a lot of people left in the middle of the movie,
somebody even cheered when it was over.
Haha.

Anyway, went shopping of course,
what's the point going to a mall without shopping?
LOL.
I was truly deeply madly fell for this nice pants I saw in the display,
and guess what,
it was from PDI!
I was like oh my god, I have such great taste.
Haha.
Then I went straight to PDI to look for it.

Isn't it lovely?
Ignore the unmatch top please.
I didn't get it, though.
Wait until there is sale then it will absolutely BE MINE.
Teehee.
Guess which colour I've bought.
The first colour is actually dark purple,
although it looks very much like brown.
I think I should change the brand of my contact lens.
Pity my right eye.
It went all swollen and red all afternoon.

No comments: