Wednesday, March 18, 2009

JJ again last night.

Honestly it was not as interesting as it seemed in the trailer.
The whole movie was merely hide and seek
and I thought the climax wasn't exciting enough to be called as a climax.
LOLx.

I mean no offense, people.
As I know there are a bunch of The Rock's fans out there
who admire his muscular arms and abs
and think they are so drop-dead cool,
which actually a lot of girls would reckon
the size of the muscles are pretty scary, including me,
waited impatiently for days to get to watch this movie on the big screen,
so that they can have a look at him with his gigantic muscles
running about and shoot people.


Just like the way I am waiting for COAS.
I am not like that sort of die-hard fan, though,
but what takes that movie so long to be shown in Ipoh?
It has already been out of the movie chart for a while in the States.
And the poster has been there in TGV for like a month.
Ishh.


Anyway,


we are back in PDI fitting room after soooooooooooo long.
I know you miss us.
=D

4 comments:

johnny said...

ooii!
no add me 1?
ish!!

Xinjue´ said...

ahahaha
i seldom sign in msn one mah
sabar~~~

XD

Xinyi said...

OMG.so darn fat!!!arghhh~ T.T

Xinjue´ said...

ahahaha
mana ada????
still ok la sorpo
at least you stil can wear my clothes
that means our size are almost the same lo

=.=