Thursday, March 5, 2009

Air buddies

Another movie I watched on Star Movies.
Seriously that channel has so many nice unknown movies.

This is like the pups version of Home Alone,
where the bad guys get all dirty chasing the puppies
like the two dumb-dumbs in Home Alone.
I like Billy the goat so much,
he is damn hilarious,
and of course the handsome wolf
which made me think of Jacob Black.
Budderball is another cutie as well.
He farts whenever his paws are being pulled.
Hahaha.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I dreamt of Baskin Robbins last night!
Geez.
How I miss ice cream.
I can't even recall when was the last time I had ice cream.
Anyway, there is 31st this month!
And it is a Tuesday!
That means I can get myself a pint during school hours without having to wait for the crazy long line.

Yay!

No comments: