Thursday, March 19, 2009

Education fair at Syuen today.

Went to the bombsite aka my school
early in the morning for nothing,
and were forced to breathe in the smoke.
What the hell.
I don't have the slightest idea what was I thinking this morning.

Reached Syuen at about 12.30 in the afternoon
and was sort of surprised to see the place so packed today.
Definitely the merriest edu fair I have ever been to.
LOLx.

So we squeezed through the crowd
trying to get as many brochures as possible,
and stopped at some boothes
to ask about the requirements and job opportunities and all.
Then there was this lady in-charged,
who blah a lot on her particular university.
Then suddenly she went
'.............Some courses has very little job opportunities lo,
like biotech ar, biomed ar, food nutrition.....................'


HUH???????

HUH really big time.
That was my second choice
and there she was telling me that course has no future.
Great.
Have to reconsider my choices of courses again.





So totally lost.

2 comments:

johnny said...

eeeii.
ask me la
i know which jobs have more opportunities.
but only in the US market la
duno same or not la
=P

Xinjue´ said...

ya ke??
maybe I should jump plane to US later
HAHA

i wanna study in bio field
but dunno which to choose ler
that lady says radiology has vy bright future
abuthen tat course needs physics
=.=