Friday, March 5, 2010

OMFG happy.

Oh ya.
I found a LG branch in 1Borneo
that sells Lollipop 1.
Thanks to the boredom that led me into the shop.

The phone is not expensive,
costs only about RM700,
but the functions are not as complete as GD900 of course.
It is only a cute phone with pretty colours and L.E.D light for girls.
But I love it. :)

My heart was thumping when I had the phone in my hand.
I even entered the shop for the second time
and asked for the same phone
so I can touch its smooth and beautiful body again.
LOL.
Am gonna enter the shop for the third time.
I wanna ask if they are selling Lollipop 2 in the future.
Kekekekeke.
Otherwise I will just get Lollipop 1. :))))))))))))

By the way there is LG Chocolate too!
Looks super canggih!

2 comments:

yaoyao said...

arggghhhhhh!!! ada cantik ??? sangat sangat sangat cantik?? :3 i mau touch touch!!! >3< arhhhhh~~~~sini tak nampak lagi larrrrr ....TTwTT

Xinjue´ said...

hahaha
i think every LG branch will have
but ipoh macam takda LG branch
hahahaha
sangat cantik!
but quite long lo the whole phone
super thin :)